Hannah Jones Month At Almighty!

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

Hannah Jones Month At Almighty!

by The Almighty Crew » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:21 pm

Hannah Jones is one of Almighty's standout performers. With her unique and gutsy powerhouse vocal, she is one of those true divas that have stood the test of time — as popular now as she was when her debut release ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ reached the UK Top 30 in 1991. To honor her work over the years, we're dedicating October to this glorious diva!

Hannah had huge club success in the 90's with tracks like 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' and 'Young Hearts Run Free', whilst her singles 'No One Can Love You More Than Me' and 'You Only Have To Say You Love Me' were both big club hits in the US dance charts - the latter, spending many weeks on the prestigious Billboard Hot 100!

With many top selling singles on both Almighty and East Side, we thought it would only be right to choose one to refresh and bring right up to date! We have therefore chosen to reload one of Hannah's more popular tracks 'No One Can Love You More Than Me'! With brand new Almighty Boys and Anthem Mixes, this refreshed and reloaded single will be perfect to keep your Hannah Jones collections up to date.

To help commend her catalogue from over the years, some of her tracks such as 'I Like It', 'Feels Like Heaven' and 'Love On' were issued over 10 years ago under Almighty, for a short time as low quality downloads - these have since been hidden away! Now, each of these tracks have been recompiled into digital singles and will be available once again, remastered and ALL now in 320kbps high quality MP3 format!

Check out the HANNAH JONES section of the Almighty Store at the link below, for more information and audio previews!
http://bit.ly/28SJT5D
The Almighty Crew
http://twitter.com/#!/almightycrew

Return to Almighty Music