Almighty - Record Of The Week:

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

Record of the week

by jockwop1306 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Having downloaded both records of the week so far im dissapointed to find no artwork with them i see just the files but no other associated jpg or other picture files, if there is any artword available should i email the crew and ask for many thanks and any help given would be much appreciated kind regards jockwop
The Power Within We Can Use It To Win.
jockwop1306
Silver member
Silver member

Re: Record of the week

by The Almighty Crew » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 am

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply! Unfortunately there was a technical fault with the first two Record of the Week releases that caused them to be put on store without artwork. This issue has now been resolved and all future releases will include artwork. If you're looking for artwork for the first two Record of the Week releases you can email us at info@almightyrecords.com and we will be happy to send you them digitally. :)
The Almighty Crew
http://twitter.com/#!/almightycrew

Almighty - Record Of The Week:

by The Almighty Crew » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Hi Everyone!

The last time we came to you with an Almighty Towers post we were excited to tell you about the first ever Record of the Week. The reaction has been fantastic! Our latest Record of the Week is Definitive Hi-NRG: Remixed By Almighty Vol. 2 and we're glad to see you've enjoyed delving into this classic as much as we have. Of all the Record of the Week releases so far which one has been your favourite?

This coming weekend we have something slightly different planned for the Record of the Week, but we think you're going to enjoy it just as much! We still want to know which pieces of Almighty's past you want to see as Record of the Week though, so keep letting us know!

Many of our most popular previous releases have finally made there way to Spotify and iTunes so make sure to keep your eyes peeled to them!

If you're not one for looking to the past then don't despair, there's plenty of fantastic new music coming from Almighty in the near future. We've loving the sounds coming out of the office right now and we're sure you will just as much!

The Almighty Crew x
The Almighty Crew

Re: Almighty Towers 23/06/15

by Mary Poppins » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:44 pm

I have a question regarding the NRG Anthems series. Would the Almighty crew consider remixing and recording some more High Energy club anthems from the eighties not covered yet? There were NRG Anthems Volume 1, 2, 3 and 4 and I reckon that "Paul Parker - NRG Anthems" was the fifth instalment. Is that it for NRG Anthems now?
Friend of Womble :-)
Mary Poppins
Gold member

Re: Almighty Towers 23/06/15

by mrjop1975 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:37 am

Here's my ideas, for whatever it is worth -

Deja Vu feat Tasmin - Rhythm and Rule Used to be on the site as a download, I know it is on the This Is The Last Time albums, but maybe would be nice to have on the site as a Record of the Week as a stand alone single

Hannah Jones - Love On - Another that was on the site. I know besides what was on the site, there was a different mix I believe that was used on the Rise album that came out here in the States

Belle Lawrence - I Begin To Wonder - Another that was on the site. Dannii Minogue is starting a comeback in her recording, so why not bring this one back as a Record of the Week?
MrJoP1975
mrjop1975
Gold member

Re: Almighty - Record Of The Week:

by The Almighty Crew » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:23 am

Some of these items have been taken off line as they were not uploaded at the time in the top end of MP3 quality. We will look again at re-mastering, and re-uploading and making them available. Most of the items you mention however would not really make record the of the week!
The Almighty Crew

YOUR Record of the Week

by The Almighty Crew » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:55 pm

We've been choosing some of our favourite Almighty releases to reincarnate as the Record of the Week, but haven't yet asked all of you, what you would like to see making a comeback!

SO, what would be your Record Of The Week? Your all time fave, or a forgotten mix from back in the day? A bonus track that maybe not all Almighty fans got to hear?

We want to know...
The Almighty Crew

Re: YOUR Record of the Week

by mrjop1975 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:50 pm

well here's a couple for whatever it's worth -

The Hot Tracks Queen Mum's medley
Deja Vu feat. Tasmin - Rhythm and Rule
MrJoP1975
mrjop1975
Gold member

by mrjop1975 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:51 pm

oh, and of course, the one used in my avater, Obsesion's Rocket Man that was only available for one weekend with an assortment of mixes on it.
MrJoP1975
mrjop1975
Gold member

by ctc43f » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Chains by Rochelle. I have asked for this one a few times in the past but would love to see all mixes included in one place, including both the one in the Disc 2 megamix off of the Higher album, as well as the Disc 3 version.
ctc43f
Gold member

by newdeejay » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Yes I'd go for 'Chains' too but would want a proper CDR reload for that one..
newdeejay
Star member
Star member

Return to Almighty Music