it must of been love roxette

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

it must of been love roxette

by djaay69 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:38 pm

did almighty ever do a cover version of this track for some reason i thought that they had done and that at one time it was playing on the almighty music player around the same time as hopelessley devoted to you by olivia newton john lol i must of dream't it
Music Is My Life
djaay69
Star member
Star member

Re: it must of been love roxette

by chance » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:29 am

No, Almighty remixed "Stars" and "Crush On You" for Roxette but that's all. Has there ever been a good dance cover of "It Must Have Been Love"? I thought someone must have done one over the years but I can't find any on youtube or itunes.

I'd love to see more Roxette remixes or covers from Almighty. Maybe a "We Love Roxette" at some point?
Remember Tomorrow
chance
Star member
Star member

by djaay69 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:46 am

i know almighty didn't remix the roxette version but i could of sworn that they had done a cover version and i am sure it was by obsession and was on the almighty music player a few years back and if i remember correctly and didn't dream it it was only on for a day or so and was then taken off
Music Is My Life
djaay69
Star member
Star member

by princessofpower » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:03 am

The best cover I have heard of this song appeared on one of the Gayfest albums about ten years ago. I think it was by Friday Night Posse ft Soraya.
princessofpower
Gold member

by chance » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Almighty did sometimes offer the Gayfest CDs from Klone so maybe they had the Friday Night Posse version on the player at some point.

Here's an old forum thread on the same topic with a number of posts from you, djaay69. I think your memory is just playing tricks on you. 8)

viewtopic.php?t=5862
Remember Tomorrow
chance
Star member
Star member

Return to Almighty Music