'ALMIGHTY' SOLAR SITE (BLUE)

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

Simply SMASHING!!

by Loved Up » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:18 am

Just love it! I will also start to download as soon as I get to go through everything!!!

The site couldn't have been better, it's more than perfect!!!
Loved Up
Star member
Star member

by mcr51zzk » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:44 am

Amazing new site,it was well worth the wait.

Pete
mcr51zzk

by Juicy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:02 pm

loads to explore!
Juicy
Silver member
Silver member

* New Almy Solar Site *

by DJ Nrg » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:14 pm

Hey there all ALMY fans! I don't post that often but I just visited the new Solar Site today and I love it! Great job Unit4/Almighty for the update. I can recall back in 1998 (or when was it?) that the previous site opened and it was great also. There is one for sure thing this time around...there's no intro music (aka Obsession's Internet Jingle) but that's ok because the new site makes up for it! So now we can see what we look like huh? HA! SO C'MON ALMY LOVERS...what do you think about the new site? I'll give it an 11 from 1-10! I went through the downloads and I'm impressed on what there is to offer. Almy sure unlocked a few out of the archives it seems. I know there will be a lot of fun updates too soon I'm sure!
DJ Nrg
Dallas, TX USA :wink:
DJ Nrg

Hannah Jones 2004...

by Loved Up » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:46 pm

Was Young Hearts Run Free (Almighty 2004 Disco Mix) ever released as a "regular" track (not a "in-the-mix")???
Loved Up
Star member
Star member

by Shuggy » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:08 am

track 11 on the single release
Shuggy

by RUbeS » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:41 am

AWSOME site Almighty!!! Great job :D

This site is much easier to read. I do miss the Almighty jingle from the other site at the start up page!

Keep up the good work! Would like to see more new productions on the compilations though :wink:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/atombomb82/
RUbeS
Definitive Member
Definitive Member

by RUbeS » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:43 am

Yes Congrats Almighty! Love the fact that you can now listen to the songs before you buy them... This site is Amazing... Thanx Almighty and keep it up!
RUbeS
Definitive Member
Definitive Member

lovely new site

by Chris Coe » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:16 pm

Congratulations Almighty on getting this project up and running. :D
Chris Coe

love it

by MENERGY » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:05 am

Just love the new site it`s so much better than that old one and the great thing is now i can hear a quick burst of a tune before I order and better still get it right away as a mp3 , just hope more of the tracks become available soon.
HIGN ENERGY & DISCO , THAT`LL DO ME !
MENERGY

Re: Lovely new site, I am impressed!

by Ivana A Mandyk » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:15 am

Kitty Litter wrote:I hope the music becomes more modern, but that will take time I guess. Love, Ivana

A little too much bitter lemon in that GIN Ivana dear.....let me swap your drink for something a little less intoxicating! Wouldn't want you to show yerself up at such a glittering party now..... :P

MEOW! ... I don't drink doll so alas I was sober when I wrote that and meant it. I prefer sequins to glitter, by morning it's not pretty - and being pretty is the only way to be, so I am always aware of my looks and don't give a darn about my personality... there is so many, and I won't take the darn pills.

I should have said that I hope the new music sounds more like the older stuff mid-late 90s. Mike C is doing a spectcular job an refreshing the almighty cocktails. Ivana PS... time to change the litter doll! :P
Ivana A Mandyk
Small member

Previous

Return to Almighty Music