MAGICAL RELEASES FOR HALLOWEEN...

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

MAGICAL RELEASES FOR HALLOWEEN...

by Lynn Almighty » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Halloween is here and we have some yummy treats to give out! Belle shows us she's got no end of tricks up her sleeve with yet another spellbinding vocal! Obsession use their magic to 'Turn Back Time' and there are no cobwebs around this month's competition prize - fresh new starlet, Daisy Hicks, inspires a new Almighty Mix!

NEW RELEASES!
*SINGLE: Belle Lawrence - 'Jar Of Hearts' £3.99!
*RE-LOAD: Obsession - 'If I Could Turn Back Time' £3.99!

BELLE LAWRENCE — JAR OF HEARTS

'Jar of Hearts' is the new single by American singer-songwriter Christina Perri. The track shot to fame after its debut on So You Think You Can Dance and being covered on hit show Glee by Lea Michele who plays Rachel Berry. Most recently it featured on the UK's X Factor in a popular performance by finalist Craig Colton. After Perri's version debuted, the song was released onto iTunes in the US where it sold a total of 47,500 downloads and rose to the top 20 spot in its opening week! It was later registered double platinum! Not bad considering Perri was unsigned at the time of the release!

The song was co-written by Perri, drawing inspiration from a real-life experience with a love interest who wanted to rekindle a broken relationship. Belle Lawrence presents an uplifting dance version of this emotional track with heartfelt vocals, packaged in two brand new Almighty mixes.

Tracklist:
01. Almighty Essential Radio Edit
02. Almighty Essential Club Mix
03. Almighty Essential Dub
04. Almighty Radio Edit
05. Almighty Club Mix
06. Almighty Dub

Look out for Perri's debut album, Lovestrong - on sale now!

OBSESSION — IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

'If I Could Turn Back Time' was a major comeback hit for Cher in the late 80's, taken from her 20th (wow) album Heart of Stone. The song was well received and reached the top 10 in many countries including No. 1 in two of them. Almighty teamed up with Obsession to bring you a fabulous dance-floor version in 2000 - now this soft rock / pop song is re-loaded with a modernised sound...

If you like this song, you might also like Cher's 'You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me' Almighty Club Mix / Almighty Radio Mix which is available on iTunes now, or 'Believe' on 'Almighty Essentials 1' from the Almighty store, which all have Cher on vocals and have been remixed by Almighty!

Tracklist:
01. Almighty Definitive Radio Edit
02. Almighty Definitive Club Mix
03. Almighty Album Mix
04. Almighty Club Mix

DAISY HICKS - MILLION YEARS

'Million Years' is the first single from Daisy Hicks' new album and one of Almighty's 2011 remix commissions.

Daisy co-wrote 'Million Years' with renowned songwriter Jeff Franzel (N Sync, Josh Groban) in NYC and, with a remix by Almighty and an album version produced by Aron Friedman, it's no wonder this is such a catchy track!

The rest of Daisy's album was recorded at Anders Bagge's studios in Stockholm by the same teams who previously worked with Kylie, J-Lo and Britney. Daisy co-wrote many of the tracks with Stefan Orn who wrote this year's Eurovision Song Contest's winning track.

Daisy has been living and breathing music all her life and comes from a very musical family...

To win 1 of 10 digital downloads of the Almighty Mix for free, have a go at the question on the Almighty Records Homepage!

Good luck!

P.S.
To automatically get promo treats like Daisy Hicks' 'Million Years', check out the Almighty Club at http://www.almightyrecords.com/club! All Club Members receive monthly discounts, freebies and promos, plus a complimentary showreel and the chance each month to enter an exclusive club competition! For more info, drop me an e-mail at info@almightyrecords.com or give me a call on +44 (0)1242 224 444!

Thanks for reading!
Lynn Almighty
Gold member

Return to Almighty Music