Almighty - The 25th Anniversary

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

by CWLScots » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Shame the update is at least 10 new mixes as opposed to the original 12 new mixes mentioned :cry: we may have lost out there.....
CWLScots
Small member

by The Almighty Crew » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Today is the final delivery the final delivery day for all the mixes on this project. Wayne has just completed an outstanding new mix of "To Deserve You' to be included on the project - Fabulous!
The Almighty Crew
http://twitter.com/#!/almightycrew

by Funky G » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:07 pm

WOW! I can only imagine what a new remix of Deja Vu featuring Tasmin could sound like in today's world of Dance music. Did Wayne happen to ask Jackie to return and do some new updates on her vocals to replace the original recording? I can't wait!!!
Come visit us at our brand new site for the best in animal care.

www.petsittersathome.com
Funky G
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

by The Almighty Crew » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:12 pm

All the vocals are from the original takes!
The Almighty Crew

by crownprinceofdisco » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:53 pm

The Almighty Crew wrote:Wayne has just completed an outstanding new mix of "To Deserve You' to be included on the project

Not sure how possible this would be, but I'd love a Dub of the exisiting Transensual Mix - its awsome. Can a Dub be included on the CDR? :-)

Pweeeease.... Wuv you..... :P
crownprinceofdisco

by SFNRGDJ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Congratulations Almighty! You have been a big part of my music life from day one on, when I bought your first vinyl release, Never Ending Story (1st Chapter) by Obsession ALMY 001. :wink:
Then from 1992 to 1996, I was spinning records in a wonderful dive bar on Castro Street and Almighty was always a big part of my repertoire. To the point that my regulars began to identify the Almighty sound with me.
I just typed Almighty into my iTunes library and got 195 hits! :lol: And these do not include a lot of productions I have not yet transferred from the original vinyl source.

I love you guys! Keep up the great work! After all, you are providing the soundtrack of my life! :P
SFNRGDJ
Silver member
Silver member

STOP...and think about it...

by TheSupremes » Fri May 14, 2010 10:23 pm

The legacy of music that Almighty & Co. have created. Simply amazing.

20 years later and I am still as big of a fan as I was in 1990 when I bought their first 12" single.

HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY ALMIGHTY!!!

The legacy continues...
TheSupremes
Silver member
Silver member

by The Almighty Crew » Sat May 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Thank you very much for your best wishes! It is very much appreciated with your continued support. Details about our 20th anniversary celebration album will be made shortly.

During 2010 we will also be revealing our main showcase almightyrecords.com with its new facelift, which is progressing well.

Best Wishes

The Almighty Crew
The Almighty Crew

Best Remixers ever - Happy Anniiversary Almighty

by dj steve » Sat May 22, 2010 4:25 am

The Best mixes and remixers ever Love Almighty - Happy Anniiversary Almighty
dj steve

by djaay69 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 am

have followed almighty right from the very beginning when "neverending story" came out on the loading bay label still have all those first vinyl 12 inches will never get rid of them love Almighty always have always will congratulations Almighty on 20 years of top pop and dance remixes and covers may you long continue xxx
Music Is My Life
djaay69
Star member
Star member

Re: Almighty - The 25th Anniversary

by The Almighty Crew » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:12 am

This post started in our 20th Anniversary year! 5 years on and another milestone has been passed and it is our 25th year!

Part of our celebration will be a review of many of our favourite highlights as a record label from the past quarter of a century! We will be looking through our catalogue and will be sharing with you, through our record of the week our most celebrated songs newly re-mastered, and re-uploaded, and available in the highest quality of MP3, firstly from the Almighty website.

We hope to bring together a celebration album of 25 songs by the end of the year.
The Almighty Crew

Previous

Return to Almighty Music