Last 7 Days
Free Mailout for May Competition Winner Announced!
The Almighty Club is a monthly subscription service through which the lucky members receive every single Almighty release directly, ahead of its release to the public!
Club members receive a 10% discount on every Almighty release, as well as promos, exclusive mixes,showreels, news and a variety of goodies!
It really is the best way to keep your Almighty collection up-to-date, without all the hassle of ordering yourself!
So why are we telling you all about our Almighty Club on the competition page? Because this month, we gave one lucky Almighty fan the chance to win May 2012's Club mailout absolutely FREE!
To be in with a chance of winning a this incredible, one-off prize, we asked Almighty fans:
"Almighty is so excited about the forthcoming release of 'Ever Fallen In Love', which has been covered by the Noisettes and even featured on the soundtrack for Shrek 2! But which band orginally released the song and in what year?"
And the answer is...
'Buzzcocks in 1978'!
Congratulations to Jimmy Teng for guessing the correct answer! Please email your address to email@example.com and we'll be in touch to let you know when we will be sending your FREE mailout!
Well done to you all! There were so many correct answers this month, but sadly we could only pick one winner! Keep an eye out for our next competition coming next week...you never know, next time it could be you!
- Be A Club Member Over The Bank Holiday With 10% Off All Orders!
- Double 'Trouble' From Jamie Knight!
- Winners Of April's 'We Love Matt Pop' Competition Announced!
- Winners Of March Competition Announced!
- New Hazell Dean Plus A 'Heavenly' Offer for April!
- Go Mad For Matt Pop!
- Two Almighty Offers For March!
- Heal Your 'Love Pains' With Obsession's Latest Single!
- Throw Your Hands In The Air With Glee - Almighty Glee Club Is Back!
- Winners of the Almighty Autumn/Winter Showreel Announced!
Connect with Almighty
Join the Almighty Mailing List to receive regular updates about our news and releases.