HALF PRICE!! 'Handbag Heaven: Let This Feeling...'

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

HALF PRICE!! 'Handbag Heaven: Let This Feeling...'

by The Almighty Crew » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Over the next week, Belle Lawrence's 'HANDBAG HEAVEN: LET THIS FEELING...' 2CD album, will be on SPECIAL OFFER at HALF PRICE - just £4.99!!

Following the bestselling release of ‘Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' (the first in Almighty's Handbag Heaven collection), Almighty brought Belle Lawrence back into the spotlight with this much anticipated bumper album!

Disc One includes some of Belle's top sellers, such as 'When Love Takes Over' and Almighty's dancefloor version of the Arctic Monkey's hit 'I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor'.

'Let This Feeling...' also showcases the title track 'Let This Feeling' originally by Simone Angel, La Roux's brilliant 'Bulletproof' and a personal favourite of Emma's, 'You'll Never Stop Me Loving You'!

Almighty's famed Drive Time Non-Stop Mix is also back and is already being hailed behind the scenes as the best yet! 18 irresistible tracks are expertly mixed throughout the whole second disc from classics like 'Don't You Forget About Me' to modern chart sensations such as 'Chasing Pavements' and upbeat numbers including 'I Thought It Was Over'... making this an essential party album!

So get your copy now for just £4.99 - HALF PRICE!!
The Almighty Crew
http://twitter.com/#!/almightycrew

Return to Almighty Music