ALMIGHTY 25TH ANNIVERSARY - NEW ALMIGHTY RELEASES!

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

25TH ANNIVERSARY!

by The Almighty Crew » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:54 pm

As you probably know, 2015 marks our 25th anniversary and we are both excited and nostalgic. I hope you've heard too that we are putting out a digital anniversary album - 25 tracks for 25 years, all crowdsourced by YOU! You have made it all possible so this is our tribute to you: an album by you, for you.

So, we need your suggestions! The Almighty Club Members have already kicked us off with a healthy bunch of options (thank you!), but it's only fair that the rest of you get a say, too! Give us your favourite mix of your favourite Almighty, Euphoric or East Side track (please, it must be an Almighty production!) - post them here, get them on Facebook, tweet us or email info@almightyrecords.com so we can put your contributions forward for the ultimate 25.

It's been such an interesting project so far - the suggestions have spanned the popular, the unusual and the downright obscure! We can't wait to see what more comes from it so let us know your personal Almighty soundtrack and who knows, yours could be part of the party!

Thank you in advance!
The AC x
The Almighty Crew
http://twitter.com/#!/almightycrew

Re: 25TH ANNIVERSARY!

by mrjop1975 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Obsession - Upside Down 3 am full length mix
Who's That Girl - Like A Prayer original radio edit
MrJoP1975
mrjop1975
Gold member

by Mary Poppins » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:02 pm

The Dream Girls - I Feel Love/Love To Love You Baby
(Almighty Mix) 12:40
Friend of Womble :-)
Mary Poppins
Gold member

by ctc43f » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Rochelle - Chains (the Higher megamix mix)
ctc43f
Gold member

by u4icmusic » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:03 pm

The Dream Girls - I can Fly. I have this on in my car right now and I keep hitting "repeat." I had forgotten how perfect this mix was. All the layers can be heard clearly. Still sounds great today.
Remix Services, mostly gone, but never forgotten.
u4icmusic
Star member
Star member

by The Almighty Crew » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:02 pm

It's still hard to believe that it's Almighty’s 25th Anniversary! And as we come to the last few weeks of the year we want to take the time to thank you for joining us on this incredible journey. Many artists and tracks have graced us with their presence, from Obsession's 'Never Ending Story' all the way through to our most recent singles ‘Fight Song’ and ‘Writing’s On The Wall’, which have garnered a great reaction this past month!

The big release this month is of course the Almighty 25 Megamix. We have had a wonderful 25 years, however none of it would have been possible without you! So therefore we decided that in order to celebrate our fans, we would crowd-source the tracklist for the album – and you guys did not disappoint with your choices!! Almighty 25 truly features the absolute best that Almighty has to offer, and we know you’ll be happy with it too. Wonderfully mastered, the megamix includes Almighty classics such as ‘Never Ending Story’, ‘California Dreaming’ and ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s'!! How about that for an anniversary present!

The Pogues’ ‘Fairytale Of New York’ will forever be a Christmas Classic, but now Kelly Wilde and Jason Prince have come together to give you a new take on the song and get you in the festive mood!
Listen as these two musical masterminds give the performance of a lifetime, showing remarkable chemistry that, combined with their contemporary modern dance-pop style and the skilful work of London Production team Klubkidz, stands up to the original and gives new life to this quintessential Christmas hit.

To check out more of our most recent releases, visit our store now!

YOUR ALMIGHTY 25 MIX!!

We want to know which 25 Almighty tracks would have made it into your tracklist in celebrating Almighty's 25 years!! Create your own Spotify playlists and send them in- we'd love to hear your choices and share them with the rest of the world!!

Your opinion matters most, so we'd love to know what you think of our new releases on the Almighty Forum, Facebook or Twitter! You can now follow our official Spotify playlists for more Almighty, whatever the mood.

Various Artists — Almighty 25

What an incredible journey we've had over the last 25 years! Through it all, we’ve tried our best to create something that encapsulates the true essence of the tracks that we’ve released, pushing Almighty in its quest to become what it is today; a globally recognised dance label that has been part of the remix culture.

However, it's the unwavering love, dedication and support from our fans, that has made the success of the last 25 years possible. And so to celebrate, we handed the reigns over to you! The tracklist was chosen by you, for you, and oh boy did you guys deliver!!

The end result is an incredible 25 track mega-mix that truly covers the best of the best that Almighty has to offer. This masterfully produced mix features Almighty classics such as 'Dancing Queen', 'Breakfast At Tiffany’s' and 'California Dreaming' just to name a few!

The 25 tracks come together to create something truly magical that we know you'll enjoy - and that's the best birthday present we could ask for!

Tracklist:

Almighty 25 - In The Mix
i. Taylor Jay - Proud (Almighty Essential Club Mix)
ii. Almighty Showgirls - Your Disco Needs You (Almighty 12" Mix)
iii. Natalie Brown - Torn (Almighty Definitive Club Mix)
iv. Who's That Girl! - Masterpiece (Almighty Club Mix)
v. Jackie 'O' - Save Tonight (Almighty Pop'd Up Club Mix)
vi. Indigo - Perfect Day (Almighty Anthem Mix)
vii. Almighty Vs. The Midnight Shift - California Dreaming (Almighty Essential Club Mix)
viii. Ignition X - The Same Old Scene (Almighty 12" Anthem Mix)
ix. Jamie Knight - Bleeding Love (Almighty 12" Anthem Mix)
x. Jamie Knight - Run (Almighty 12" Anthem Mix)
xi. Amazonia - Tarzan Boy (Matt Pop Club Mix)
xii. Eva Leone - Best Day Of My Life (Matt Pop Club Mix)
xiii. Obsession - Never Ending Story (1st Chapter Mix)
xiv. Abbacadabra - Dancing Queen (Almighty Anthem Mix)
xv. Taylor Jay - Stay With Me (Almighty Club Mix)
xvi. Karen Lambert - A Sky Full Of Stars (Almighty Club Mix)
xvii. Belle Lawrence - With Every Heartbeat (Almighty 12" Anthem Mix)
xviii. Rochelle - Bring Me To Life (Full Fat Mix)
xvx. Royal T - Baby, Don't Cha Leave Me This Way (Mighty Mix 1)
xx. Natalie Browne - It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Definitive Mix)
xxi. Hannah Jones - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going (Xavier Ramirez Tribal Mix)
xxii. Jackie 'O' - Breakfast At Tiffany's (Dance Mix)
xxiii. Belle Lawrence - Evergreen (Club Mix)
xxiv. Abbacadabra - Lay All Your Love On Me (Almighty 12" Definitive Mix)
xxv. Cinnamon Feat. Alisha King - Viva La Vida (Almighty 12" Definitive Mix)

Kelly Wilde & Jason Prince — Fairytale Of New York

Following the success of their previous collaborations, the Energise Records dance single '(I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life' and the Powerworld euro pop single 'This Heaven', the dynamic duo, Kelly Wilde & Jason Prince have now joined forces with Almighty Records to create something truly wonderful for the festive season.

What makes this track even better is that it was produced and mixed by top London music production team Klubkidz, whose previous hits include releases with Angie Brown, Rozalla, Eva Iglesias and the late great Cilla Black.

The release of the single coincides with Jason Prince’s first U.S.TV series ‘London Calling’ broadcasting throughout America as part of Xandermonium from New York City on Friday evenings. Kelly Wilde also joins Jason as a guest on the show alongside other celebrities including June Brown MBE, Pete Bennett, Katherine Ellis and Wayne G.

Kelly and Jason will be on tour throughout December performing the single live as part of a PA show.

The Klubkidz Kristmas Kracker Mix is a playlist must have for any radio Jock this season while Nik’s Crimbo Club Dub will light up the dance floor at every Christmas Club night.

Tracklist:

1. Fairytale Of New York (Klubkidz Kristmas Kracker Radio Mix)
2. Fairytale Of New York (Klubkidz Kristmas Kracker Klub Mix)
3. Fairytale Of New York (Nik's Crimbo Club Dub)
4. Fairytale Of New York (Kamp As Kristmas Karaoke Mix)

Thanks for reading,

The Almighty Crew x
The Almighty Crew
http://twitter.com/#!/almightycrew

Return to Almighty Music