The Cover Girlz - You're Beautiful

Talk about all things Almighty... the label, the mixes, the artists

Moderators: Lynn Almighty, Susie Almighty, The Almighty Crew

by Justified » Fri May 19, 2006 7:56 pm

wow...i never knew so few even knew about it...there was 2 versions.An Anthem single and a definitive download single..kinda of like how "You Raise Me Up" is.I believe that just like that one,the Definitive Single was only a download but,unlike "You Raise Me Up" was apparently deleted extreamly fast before most people had a chance to even know it existed.If your curious to know if it even existed in the first place,search for "you're beautiful" on the search up above.The pages where they could be purchased from still exist but,you can't do anything on them.Similar to how Belle Lawrence's "Evergreen" has been deleted.
"I Finally Found Myself...Which Is Why I'm Not Here"
"And I Miss You...Like The Deserts Miss The Rain" - Tracey Thorn
"Ba Be Loo Be La...You're My Superstar!" - Kristeen
Justified
Star member
Star member

by Thora Zeene » Sat May 20, 2006 7:52 am

is it something to do with the F word being used? :?

WHICH WOULD SEEM A BIT SILLY AFTER THAT frankie RECORD :x
Thora Zeene
Glorious Member
Glorious Member

by Justified » Sat May 20, 2006 8:07 am

:lol: .I never thought of that...maybe...who knows?but,Im beginning to think almighty might have lost the rights to the song possibly.What really stricks me as weird was neither version of "you're beautiful" was included on the new Almighty Definitive 4 Collection yet when looking though the original description,it was saposed to be a highlight along with "Speed Of Sound" and "You Raise Me Up".Those are there...yet "you're beautiful" have strangly been left off and the singles deleted...Am I the only one who finds that one of the largest selling almighty singles for 2005 and part of 2006 are both deleted at once and then taken off the new compilation album? :?

Almighty have reworked many huge selling
songs on this collection including
‘ You Raise Me Up ’
‘ You're Beautiful ’
‘ Speed Of Sound ’ to name but a few.
Justified
Star member
Star member

by Nurse. Ratchet » Sat May 20, 2006 8:37 am

I hadn't noticed it was not included, silly me!

But then again I didn't notice the 'F' word until it was pointed out.

What's the reason? anyone at Almighty care to enlighten us
Nurse. Ratchet

by womble » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:00 am

So, when can we download it then - that's the question !!
Womble :-)

Wombling Along To The Almighty Beat !!
womble
Wombling Along
Wombling Along

you're beautiful

by Cudsie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:50 pm

womble...sweetie...of all people...considering how much time you spend on this web site and contribute to so many threads...whose postage count is beyond reach...how could you miss this?

To be honest the mix is nothing special to my ears...its not a song that really works all danced up, no matter how it is done.

the other mix is a bit beefier but doesn;t take the song into any new direction.

I must admit tho it is odd that the BIG HITS like this and Speed of Sound (which we were told sold out so quickly) are not available any more as download. it kinda doesn;t make sense marketing wise...but then they are also conspicuous by their absence on what was to be the HUGE DC4...

I'm not going into that debacle as it will only lead to ill feeling and deleted posts!
Cudsie

by womble » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:21 pm

Oh I know - how did I manage to miss it Cuds - it's awful :-( I write a lot of emails on this site and like to say this and that - but rarely look at the front page or anything because there's nothing usually much on it - I didn't realise that after the CDR there was a download package - oh blast - I bet it was good too :-( I'll have to wait. I'd still like to have it though - oh well ! Thanks Cuds :-)

Rob aka Womble :-)
Womble :-)

Wombling Along To The Almighty Beat !!
womble
Wombling Along
Wombling Along

by Justified » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:51 pm

ooo...never relized my topic caused like an uproar...and conspiracy theories.... :lol: theres a lot that dont make sence...not gonna mention it though...though i will say this,every cover girlz cd made by almighty has...A:Been Deleted...or B:Unreleased (My Love ALMY215)...and I really like the artists voice too... :(
Justified
Star member
Star member

Re: The Cover Girlz - You're Beautiful

by The Almighty Crew » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:30 am

Our record of the week for 20/7/2015, is from 2005, our very successful productions of 'You're Beautiful'. Initially released as one of our first CDR's with the Anthem mix being generally available and then followed by the Definitive mix which was only available for a very limited period as a digital download.

Unfortunately for us at the time, the general release was pulled ( a rarity for Almighty), on the song writers (James Blunt) instruction, he objected to our dance interpretation of his work. This embargo was lifted 2 years later, by this time at the back of our minds and we never revisited it.

ALMY 205 has been re-mastered and is available now for the first as one package digitally only and exclusively from the Almighty website as our ROW.

The Almighty Crew
17/07/2015
The Almighty Crew
http://twitter.com/#!/almightycrew

Previous

Return to Almighty Music