suzy q - can't live
sinitta - so macho
dusty o - whisper to a scream
ross alexander
Gold member

ross!

by Cudsie » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:30 am

awww the lovely ross alexander!

glad you made it over to the new site...

hope you can make it down to London soon.
Cudsie

Ross's comments

by djaay69 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:41 am

yeah have to agree with Ross wld love 2 get the almighty remixes of suzy q on a cdr what a gr8 trk why has this awesome remix never been on an Almighty compilation cd ?
wld also love to get hold of the sinitta track as well wld luv 2 hear what Almighty have done 2 it :D
djaay69
Star member
Star member

by ABBACADABRA » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:32 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE RELEASED SOME OF THOSE OLD ALMIGHTY MIXES THAT I USED TO HEAR ON QUEER FM UP IN THE NORTH EAST AS A TEENAGER. ANYBODY HERE REMEMBER THAT NORTHERN GAY/HIGH ENERGY SHOW ON WEAR FM EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT?!! IT INTRODUCED ME TO ALMIGHTY. THE ORIGINAL OBSESSION MIXES OF NEVER ENDING STORY WERE THE BEST, I THINK A LOT OF THE MIXES OFF OF THOSE EARLY ALMIGHTY COMPILATIONS ALBUMS WOULD BE GREAT, THE ABBCADABRA MIXES THAT WERENT ON AND OTHER CD THAT I SAW AS WERE THOSE GREAT LIME TRACKS "BABE WERE GONNA LOVE TONIGHT" "LIME ITS PARTY TIME" OR WHATEVER WERE GREAT.
ABBACADABRA

by Cookie » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:21 am

I'd like to be able to get my hands on the cd single of Deja Vu's 'To Deserve You'. Impossible to get my hands on the original from 97 so a cdr re-issue would be nice? :)
Cookie

Previous

Return to Almighty Music